We want students to continue their learning while working with us. Our student job opportunities will allow you to apply your knowledge while also developing new skills and capabilities alongside our team of highly dedicated and knowledgeable people.
Search opportunities and apply here
Applying for student opportunities:
Co-op/internship opportunities are available for students currently enrolled in a university or college program.
- Student term/coop positions are posted:
- September for work terms starting in January
- September and January for work terms starting in May
- May for work terms starting in September
- Interviews are conducted in October, February, and June.
- Student term positions are at least four months but may be longer.
Learn more about employment eligibility.
Meet our students
UofT Mineral Engineering student Adarsh Khokal shares his experience. Read more.
Dalhousie commerce student Lana Toews shares her experience. Read more.
Hear from previous recruitment manager Blair Oakes
Blair provides the inside scoop on our recruitment perspective and career offering. Read more.